HDT-38B - Lawn Sweeper Manual
For those who want the best!
Now you can Enjoy the Beauty of a Well-Groomed Lawn that only a Mid West Products Lawn Sweeper can give. Introduce yourself to all the Advantages that this Rugged Sweeper offers both You and Your Lawn.
Mid West Products Lawn Sweepers Quickly Sweep Up Litter, Twigs, Grass, Leaves, and even Stones. During Winter, they Brush Light Snows from Sidewalks.
If you want to give your Lawn the Perfect Cut, many experts suggest you Sweep your Lawn Before Giving it a Trim. Your Grass will Stand Straighter, for a Much Smoother and more Even Cut.
There is one thing of which you can be sure, you will be Saving so Much Time and Energy, that you will feel like you moved from the Stone Age to the Space Age — in One Jump!
This Lawn Sweeper is FIELD TESTED for COMMERCIAL USE.
- Sweeping Width: 38 inches (965mm)
- Hamper Capacity: 15 cubic feet-12.0 bushel
- Tire Size: 10 ¼ x 2 ½ inches
- 5 to 1 Brush-TO-Wheel Gear Ratio provides a Positive Drive System and Greater Material Composition.
- Exclusive Rear Dump System operates from Your Riding Mower or Tractor Seat.
- Full-Fill, spiral brushes provide Smooth, Easy Sweeping Action and Hamper Fill.
- Differential Brush Drive System provides Excellent Debris Pickup During Turning.
- Extra-long hitch constructed of Heavy-Gauge Square and Rectangular Tubing for Rugged Use and Sharp Turning Radius.
- Heavy-duty, 12 Gauge Steel Front Shield.
- Seven Brush-Height Setting - from just below the Grade Level to 2” inches Above Grade - Ensure the Right Sweeping Height for Every Condition.
- Hamper and Frame Fold to a Vertical Position for Quick and Easy Storage.
- Rust-Proof, Durable Vinyl Hamper has High-Density Polyethylene Bottom Panel.
- Rust-Proof, Precision Die Cast Aluminum Wheels with Easy-Access Grease Zerks.
- Actual weight: 120 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 70" L X 45" W X 40" H
Note: Shown with Optional Hitch Cover (not included).
Color May Vary.
This page is for informational use only.